Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two In One

Two posts in one day...not bad.

Ok - so I've already hit writer's block and don't know where I am going with the story. In the first place, as soon as I was all enthusiastic to start writing about something, the lights went out...I fell asleep, and all of a sudden, the idea that was my ripe in mind had somehow just disappeared!

Not going to take up too much of your time except that the story lives to be told another day. Nothing from my stable just yet. Maybe I should just make a movie. That way, even the reader/viewer won't be exposed to it twice.

Hmm...some direction of thought there, or maybe so because it's just convenient for me. Well, whatever!

A Random Post 

~ Hef.

No comments:

Music Stores and Sense #6

 We all know about the 5 senses (sight, sound, smell, touch and taste), but there is a mysterious and unknown sense that we all possess, kno...