Monday, April 19, 2010

Finally, a CxO.

It all started in October 2007, when a good friend and partner in crime, Arjun Kolady decided to start a new venture. A venture that within 2.5 years would reach more than 100 resilient and passionate individuals.

I have now made the elite list of the under-30s CxO contacts in India as a (brace yourself) - ''Chief Subversion Officer" for the 101-strong 'We Hate Gurgaon' group on Facebook.



I was appointed a CxO on inception, but didn't think back then when we started that this would become a meaningful position. It was just a post created to add an element of fun for all who were part of this movement (hope I don't get into trouble for saying this). Now that we have over a 100 members, the meaning of this position becomes all the more meaningful and important to me personally. I pledge my allegiance and undying loyalty to this great cause.








Will YOU be the 102nd?

~ Hef

3 comments:

amna said...

i still stand by my stance - you CANNOT invest in an apartment in a place and then say you hate it. doesn't work doesn't work doesn't work. that means ur hatred is not strong enough for you to bring about a change. come on!

the end.

hefspeak said...

@Nags you have your viewpoint and I have mine. My hatred for this place is just an expression of an opinion and has nothing to do with logical and prudent financial decisions. Let time be the judge of things. We'll talk 5 years into the future :)

amna said...

ok i will wait this one out :)

btw, there are so many googlers in that group. hahaha!

Music Stores and Sense #6

 We all know about the 5 senses (sight, sound, smell, touch and taste), but there is a mysterious and unknown sense that we all possess, kno...